Friday 1 July 2011

A FRIEND FOR TILDA

Hi guys i hope you are all well. here i have something a little different for you, now don't worry i`v`e not given up on Tilda no way ha ha. But i thought she needed a best friend and when i saw this stamp i knew i had found her. I`ve named her petal.

 The papers are once again from pion design and flowers wild orchid craft.
 I have painted some of the backing paper.
 and add crystals and glitter for sparkle.
This card topper is now available on eBay   EBAY
I would like to enter this card topper into the following  challenge.
2. Zoe bunny craft.http://bunnyzoescrafts.blogspot.com/
Thankyou for stopping by Julia x

1 comment:

  1. Awww ... soooo sweet ... what a pretty little fairy !
    So this is Tilda's new friend ? I hope they don't fall out about who wears the prettiest dresses ! LOL !
    Another gorgeous card Julia, WELL DONE, I LOVE your work xxx

    ReplyDelete