Thursday 23 June 2011

SEEDING TILDA

Hi everyone thankyou for joining me today, i hope you are all well. The weather isnt so good here in the north of England at the moment, cold and rainy isn`t it supposed to be summer .
Today i have a cute topper for you with seeding Tilda and background from the sweet rainbow collection.
The papers are pion design.
 A closer side view.
 I think this Tilda is really sweet i can image her busy humming to herself as she seeds her magic glittery seeds.
 For the border i have used a magnolia doohicky die this one is one of my favorites. Along with paper flowers and pearl drops, with lace along the bottom.
This Topper is available on ebay for anyone who may be intrested. thankyou for stopping bye. Julia x

1 comment:

  1. ANOTHER beautiful card .. I think your colouring is brilliant too. I like how you set your Tilda's into a little " scene "
    YES I can hear her humming too .... I thought it was just me that could hear voices ! hee hee hee :0) Maybe it is the fumes from our alcohol inks ? I meant to say - I like the butterflys on your other card, aren't they pretty ?
    ME WANTS !!!! Love Angie xxx

    ReplyDelete