Wednesday 1 June 2011

TILDA CELEBRATES MIDSUMMER.

Hi and thankyou for visiting me again. well here it is a Magnolia Tilda card as promised. again this little sweety is from the new collection. I`ve matted and layered onto the swedish pion design paper that i love, love, love. I hope they`ll be bringing out a new selection soon. I`m a bit impatient when it comes to things like that i get a new collection a week later i`m ready for the next one, is it just me or is it a crafty thing ha ha.
 Heres a side ways view of the card.
 and a sneek peek of the inside.
 The border punch is a magnolia doohickey die. and the flowers from wild orchid craft.
 you can just see the lace border at the bottom and the little pearls in the corner.
 This is the presention box that the card will come in for those who are intrested in purchasing this card.

Hope you like it.
I just wanted to say a big thankyou to Janie who was kind enough to leave a lovely comment for me. I was real chuffed :-) Well i have to go check on my boys so i`ll say bye bye for now. see you real soon with another card and topper. Julia x

1 comment:

  1. Awww the rain is spoiling her pretty dress ... hee hee hee
    Such a sweet image, she is one of my favourites
    AND it looks like the inside of the card is just as special xxx

    ReplyDelete